This week we are introducing new guides (and improving the old ones) in our Dashboard, so it’s easier to get started with Relay and Cages. Some of the new guides include:
- How Relay works
- Running Relay with your local server
- Using outbound interception with our SDKs
- How to run and deploy your Cage
On the product side, the changes made include:
- The ability to deploy Cages using your CI pipeline
- The ability run Relay with your local server
- E3, Relay, and Cages being deployed in Western Europe
- Improved reliability of team creations and deletions in our Dashboard
In addition, we have reduced the bundle size of our dashboard from 2.63 MB to 1.95 MB (25% smaller), so it should be a lot faster to load! We will continue to improve this further.
As always, lots of small bugs were fixed and performance improvements across the board.