Jobs at Evervault
Grow Drive Evervault’s developer adoption around the world.
- Create momentum and drive adoption of Evervault through your interactions with developers building applications on Evervalt.
- Regularly build with Evervault daily to continually focus on creating a better developer experience.
- Champion Evervault’s developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, publishing articles and videos.
- Build with popular frameworks, services, and APIs to continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKs.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community.
- Influence the direction of our products by gathering insights from our developer community.
You may be a fit for this role if you are
- Experienced in developer relations, or an engineer looking to move to DevRel.
- Confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences, large and small.
- Someone who loves the web, and strongly believes that the web needs a security development kit.
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly.
- Strong hands-on developer who is comfortable with full-stack development.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills.
- Experienced in producing technical guides and walkthroughs.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas.
We've designed our hiring process to simulate our day-to-day as much as possible, and to provide you with the opportunity to work with us as much as possible before deciding to join. Here’s what our hiring process looks like for a devrel hire:
- Application: Submit your application including:
- Links to your professional profile (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Links to your blog or your profile in online communities like GitHub, Twitter, Quora, or Stack Overflow
- A technical project(s) you’re particularly proud of — with some explanation of what it does
- Whatever information you think would be most useful — like a short explanation of your accomplishments & background, what you like to work on, and why you’re excited about joining Evervault.
- Introduction call: An opportunity for us to get to know you & for you to learn more about Evervault.
- Team call: Chat with a future team-mate about your prior experience and the reality of the role.
- Take-home task: Work on a sample assignment like building a simple app with Evervault. This helps us see your ability and get a sense of what it’s like working with each other.
- Demo: Present your work back to us, and chat through it together.
- Founder chat: A call with Shane Curran, Evervault’s founder.
- Offer: We aim to go from introduction call to offer made within two weeks.
At Evervault, we're looking for people with drive, curiosity, and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out – and set you apart – especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Evervault, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and tinker quickly. Join us.